It sounded like a cover. Not enough bands do many covers these days, which is a shame because it's such an important tradition in Rock n' Roll. I shall always be indebted to Teengenerate for introducing me to The Kids...
The Untamed Youth "Some Kinda Fun" 1988
-
I've just finished ripping Untamed Youth's "Some Kinda Fun!" from my
scratchy vinyl - if you wanted to post it, be my guest! Sleeve scans are in
there too....
Keep A Knockin'
-
*WARPED 3626 - MILTON BROWN 1936*
01 - An Old Water Mill By A Waterfall
02 - The Hesitation Blues
03 - Avalon
04 - Sadie Green (The Vam...
Rimming Elvis the Andrew Weatherall Way
-
One day Josie Jones arrives unnanounced at the One Little Indian offices in
London. She tells label boss Derek Birket that she wants a deal for her new...
Music From 1975
-
With Mark Ehmcke
1. Ballroom Blitz - The Sweet;
2. Golden Years - David Bowie;
3. Love Is The Drug - Roxy Music;
4. Make Me Smile (Come Up And See M...
Minor Lance
-
Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um.....
With any luck, I think my hacking experience has been successfully
addressed, but up until last night I still had to jump th...
THE VEL-VETS - I GOT TO FIND ME SOMEBODY
-
(originally posted 11/10/09)
When I originally wrote about this record (nearly ten years ago? WOW. Can't
believe how time slips away), there was little...
Bajas
-
Bitchin Bajas
February 15 2018
White Light Mercantile
Rockford, IL
recorded onto Apple iPhone
Jammu
Circles On Circles
Angels & Demons At Play (Sun Ra)
...
The Falbonauts - The Crybrator
-
Here's a real treat for anyone that still stumbles upon this horribly
neglected blog. The Falbonauts finally released their proper album of
'mostly' ori...
Mustafa Abdul Rahman- Polygamy
-
Mustafa Abdul Rahman - Polygamy on Fatimah records FA933.
Another impossibly rare album shared by the man, Will T. Following on from
the awesome Topology d...
Solar Flares
-
This is intended to be a repository of Contributions from kind readers.
Please feel free to share links to any unpublished or out-of-print Sun Ra
related ...
Scotty Scott and his Vanity 45 (MP3's)
-
The Film City label is one which utterly fascinates me. It was the label
Sandy Stanton created after The Fabulous Fable Label, which I've written
about her...
Christmas at the Pink House 2005
-
Some shambling bouts of extremely drunken caroling at a DeKalb house party
circa Christmas 2005. Ryan Green leading the massacre at electric organ.
Caugh...
The Residents - "Baby Sex" (unreleased tape) 1971
-
Well you can't get away with this these days,unless you're called Jimmy
Saville.
In the light of that hideous prick from the Lost Prophets(an arrestable...
The Poison Tentacles of Disco
-
I couldn't resist this puppy for a dollar, not with loads of shots of Mac
swimming, sunning himself and sipping white wine. I wonder how that went
over wi...
4 comments:
love that band. never heard "flyin over you". f#ckin awesome. thanks
Hell yeah, Teengenerate rules. These records kick ass! I wonder of Buzz Off is a cover? Did you pick these up when they played Fireside?
Buzz Off is a Supercharger cover.
I wish I'd seen TG live! No such luck, but one of the record stores in my hometown carried all this great 90's garage stuff stuff.
It sounded like a cover. Not enough bands do many covers these days, which is a shame because it's such an important tradition in Rock n' Roll.
I shall always be indebted to Teengenerate for introducing me to The Kids...
Post a Comment